- About Us
- Contact Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- News and Publications
- Thank you
- Company Incorporation Services
- Post Incorporation Support Services
- On-going Corporate Services
- Striking-Off and Liquidation Services
- 11. Will Chinese names allowed for Cayman companies?
- 10. What are the continuing duties of a Cayman Islands company
- 9. Can officers (president/CEO/CFO/secretary…) be appointed? Will their names be disclosed to the public?
- 8. Will the names of directors and/or shareholders be available to the public?
- 7. What address should be provided for each shareholder/director?
- 6. What is the minimum number of directors/shareholders required?
- 5. Does there have to be any Caymanian directors/shareholders? Can there be corporate directors/shareholders?
- 4. What are the requirements for KYC documents?
- 3. What are KYC documents? Who needs to provide KYC documents?
- 2. What documents are required?
- 1. How long will it take to incorporate an exempted company?