Registered Office and Corporate Services in BVI
We provide registered agent and registered office services for companies, limited partnerships, restricted purposes companies (SPVs), and SPCs. We provide responsive and insightful support and guidance on a wide range of BVI corporate service matters including:
- Filing of documents with the Registry in the BVI.
- Providing Certificate of Incumbency for companies, SPCs, SPVs, and Limited Partnerships.
- Application for Certificate of Good Standing.
- Application for Certificate of Incumbency from Registry.
- Acting as agent for service of legal proceedings.
- Providing a Company Secretary to your company.
- Dealing with compliance requirements under the BOSS Act for BVI entities.
- Notarization of documents.
- Change of name (including change of a dual foreign name).
- Increase of authorized share capital of company.
- Change of directors or other officers.
- Change of shareholders.
- Restoration of company after strike-off.
- Amendments to memorandum and articles.
- Issuance of certificates of incumbency.
- Restoration or dissolution of companies.
- Legalization, apostille, company/litigation searches.
- Registration of charges and discharges.
- Up-to-date statutory compliance.
- Striking-off companies.
- Assisting with voluntary liquidations.
- Maintenance of statutory registers and corporate minute books at the registered office.
- Mail forwarding.
- Obtaining Companies Registry certified copy documents and certificates.
- Attending to annual and other statutory payments and filings with the Registry.