On-going Corporate Services
We provide responsive and insightful support and guidance on a wide range of Cayman Islands and BVI corporate service matters.
Our on-going corporate services include:
- Change of name (including change of a dual foreign name).
- Increase of authorised share capital of company.
- Change of directors or other officers.
- Change of shareholders.
- Restoration of company after strike-off.
- Amendments to memorandum and articles.
- Issuance of certificates of incumbency.
- Restoration or dissolution of companies.
- Legalisation, notarisation, apostille, company / litigation search.
- Registration of charges and discharges.
- Up-to-date statutory compliance.
- Striking-off and liquidation.
- Maintenance of statutory registers and corporate minute books at registered office.
- Mail forwarding.
- Provision of company secretarial services.
- Attending to annual and other statutory payments and filings with the Cayman Islands Companies Registry.
- Obtaining Companies Registry certified copy documents and certificates.
- Attending to annual and other statutory payments and filings with the Registry of Corporate Affairs in the BVI.